Careers At Info-Tech Research Group
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
||Sales - IT Division|
SALES MANAGER - London, ON
Info-Tech Research Group provides research and advice to Information Technology (IT) professionals and has been named one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 by Canadian Business magazine. Our research provides step-by-step solutions which help IT professionals get their jobs done in an industry that is constantly changing. We are a company that values your opinion, at InfoTech we pride ourselves on a work hard, play hard mentality; we also care about our local community and sponsor a wealth of large and small national and local charities. We care about the mind-body-spirit wellness of our employees too, and offer perks like:
- Workplace yoga and wellness sessions, courtesy of a private instructor
- Massage chairs (and these are the real deal!)
- Treadmill Working stations and ergonomic chairs
- Generous professional development options (PLUS a company bag to carry all your books in)
- Team-building fun time, including fun days, talent shows, scavenger hunts and our annual celebrations (adults and kids Christmas and summer parties)
- Dress down day’s casual weeks and fancy dress
- Summer working hours and vacation days
About the Role
The Sales Manager is responsible for performance metrics, funnel management, leading, coaching and mentoring sales representatives on his/her team. The Sales Manager will have a great deal of involvement in suggesting innovative, creative and improved ways to manage our sales environment, as well as being the frontier in developing talent.
- Orienting, training, developing, motivating and managing employees.
- Manage and develop internal sales staff by providing supervision, coaching/training, monitoring activities, and participating in performance assessments.
- Manage a team of inside sales representative working in collaboration to achieve individual and team targets by developing and implementing sales plans to ensure that sales and revenue numbers are obtained.
- Promoting and teaching effective selling approaches & methods.
- Ensuring quality of sales, setting, tracking and ensuring team’s achievement of overall and specific product sales goals
- Lead by example by demonstrating on a daily basis the core values of Info-Tech Research Group
- Promotes a positive corporate image of by ensuring that appropriate and specified standards are maintained in all sales, support and service delivery activities
- University degree or College diploma required
- 2+ years in a Sales Management/leadership role.
- Proven track record of generating new business in a fast paced sales environment.
- Results in consistently exceeding mandated targets.
- Success in this role calls for strong sales and product knowledge, ability to transfer knowledge, integrity, customer focus, and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time in the face of competing priorities.
- History of success in efficient client prospecting, developing clearly defined and client specific innovative growth strategies.
- Understanding of consultative sales approaches, managing customer lifecycles, and account plan development.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong problem solving skills for the identification and resolution of problems in a timely manner.
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members to increase individual and team productivity and performance
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please apply here
Applicant Tracking System Powered by