Careers At Info-Tech Research Group
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Business Development Associate
||Sales - IT Division|
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing full-service IT analyst firm. We provide pragmatic and forward-thinking research and advice to business and technology leaders. We have been one of Canada’s Best Workplaces four times.
Info-Tech Research Group is looking for Business Development Associate (BDA) - a role critical to our long-term success. The ideal candidate will have drive, motivation and the desire to be independent with a keen ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
Info-Tech Research Group will provide the following:
- 1st year compensation on target earnings of $60,000.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- A comprehensive training program and mentoring from an exceptional sales team.
- A chance each year for a 5 star vacation as part of the annual President’s Club award achieved by our top sellers.
- Fast-tracking career path with extremely high earning potential.
- Drive greater Appointment Penetration into ITRG’s most valued market segments – via outbound scheduling efforts and inbound lead qualification
- Make outbound introductory sales calls to potential prospects
- Manage and facilitate a sales process
- Assist in the preparation of business development proposals
- Maintain and gather information through outbound telephone calls, Internet research on potential and new clients, as requested
- Design and build targeted PowerPoint reports offering logical, coherent, creative and compelling recommendations to client challenges
Successful candidates demonstrate several of the following attributes:
- Dean’s List candidate with a proven track record of success
- Accomplishments that demonstrate drive and ambition
- Structured and logical thinking processes
- Client-facing potential
- Likeable, a good fit for our dynamic culture
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable presenting a product over the phone
Outstanding People. Extraordinary Careers.
© 2013 Info-Tech Research Group
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct