Careers At Info-Tech Research Group
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
VP Sales - Small Enterprise
||Sales - IT Division|
Title: Vice President of Sales – Small Enterprise
Reporting to: SVP Sales and Account Management
The Vice President of Sales - Small Enterprise will lead New Business Development and Account Management functions for the Small Enterprise division of Info-Tech Research Group. In this high-growth, performance-based research and advisory firm, the Vice President of Sales – Small Enterprise will drive research revenue generation from small enterprises.
Small enterprises are a core component of Info-Tech Research Group’s client base. Selling into and managing accounts in the small enterprise segment requires unique and focused sales and service processes. As a key member of the Sales Management Team, the Vice President of Sales – Small Enterprise will design and implement segment-specific sales processes, provide strong and inspired leadership, focus on market development and growing revenue by seeking out new customers and developing new markets.
Strategic leadership, strong performance management and mentoring of Sales Directors and Managers will be instrumental to the success of the Vice President of Sales – Small Enterprise. He/she must possess an in-depth understanding of all aspects of a complex sale of an intangible product, along with the associated financial metrics critical to make a sales organization operate at peak performance.
The Vice President of Sales - Small Enterprise requires leadership skills, business and industry acumen, strategic thinking, client focus, strategic sales ability, team orientation and a global perspective.
- Develop sales organizational strategies. Contribute sales information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction on how to grow revenue exponentially in the small enterprise segment. Establish sales objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish sales operational strategies. Evaluate sales trends, establish critical measurements, determine productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies, design sales systems, accumulate resources, resolve problems, and implement change.
- Develop sales financial strategies. Estimate, forecast and anticipate sales requirements, develop action plans, measure and analyze results, and initiate corrective actions.
- Achieve annual revenue goals. Info-Tech Research Group has grown revenue by more than 20% in each of the last two years. Direct the sales strategies and programs to achieve and/or exceed corporate revenues targets, monitor sales trends/results and ensure that corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Provide direction and planning to sales. Assign sales territories, customer communications and preparation of sales forecasts.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
- University degree in business or equivalent (MBA preferred), as well as a minimum of 10 years of progressive related experience in a business development role.
- Demonstrated general business and financial management knowledge for planning, profitability and growth.
- In-depth knowledge of the technology research industry in the global marketplace and understanding of rapidly changing environmental trends, market opportunities, and competitive threats.
- Executive presence.
- Strong leadership and influence skills with ability to effectively lead new initiatives across the organization and the ability to coach and motivate individuals to success.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in motivating sales professionals around a goal, creating a rewarding and stimulating work environment and proven knowledge of change management cycles preferably in high-growth environments.
- Proven sales skills including lead generation, prospecting, and presentation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated track record in identifying and hiring top performing sales representatives.
- Understanding and demonstrated results in managing a telephone sales environment.
- Ability to be hands on.
- Demonstrated track record of earning trust and confidence of employees and customers alike.
- Role model for leading by example, with a solid value set including the highest levels of integrity, trust and ethics.
- Consistent track record of results achievement as both an individual contributor and manager.
© 2013 Info-Tech Research Group
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct